In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
This website will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as LinkedIn (If available)
This website will not:
- Use any of the information you give to us for anything other than processing and management of insurance.
- Send your information to another person or organisation who is not involved in the management of insurance or the fulfilment of your claim.
- Contact you about any other products or services unless you have consented for us to do so.
- Give your information to a third party to contact you about any other products or services.